Doodle Decisions (and questions...)
So let's just say, hypothetically, that there was a shop where you could buy a doodle done by, well, let's just use me for an example.
If you have a minute, would you mind taking a look at these few questions below and leaving me feedback in the comments? If you'd prefer to email me directly, you can use the contact tab at the top of the page and I will welcome that feedback, too!
Big, huge thank yous in advance for taking time out of your day to help a girl out. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you'd like.
- would you buy a digital version of a doodle that you could print yourself?
- would you buy a hard copy one of a kind doodle original?
- would you buy a custom family portrait doodle?
- would you buy a custom doodle of your favorite quote?
- would you buy a custom doodle that's a flow map of you favorite things/average day/goals/dreams? would you be willing to take the chance on giving me photos or information about you, or letting me peruse your social media accounts for inspiration, and then creating a flow map doodle specific to you?
- would you buy a digital doodle to-do list that's more of a generic doodle list of possibilities that you could check off depending on the day you're using it?
- would you pay more for your doodle if it was in color (watercolor, most likely)?
THANK YOU for making it through all those "woulds"!
Some examples of doodles, for reference: